About Birth Choice
Catholic Crisis Pregnancy Centers of Dallas, DBA Birth Choice, is a 501(c)(3) AAAHC Accredited pregnancy care center. Our mission is to empower women to thrive in unexpected pregnancies by providing medical, emotional, material, and spiritual support to them and their families.
“At Birth Choice, I immediately felt like the staff really cared about me, and I wouldn’t have to walk through my pregnancy alone.” –Birth Choice Mom
All of Birth Choice’s services are free and confidential. Our team of client advocates, nurses, and sonographer offer non-judgmental support for those in unexpected pregnancies in a caring and supportive environment. If you may be experiencing an unplanned pregnancy, click here to schedule an appointment at our Dallas location where our trained client advocates look forward to serving you!
- Thursday Evenings: Anonymous men’s purity group 7-9
- Feb 7th: Fully Alive presents: In the Waiting / Part 1
- Feb. 8th: Three to Thrive – Marriage and Mysticism: Importance of a prayer life in your marriage
- Feb 14th: Fully Alive Presents: In the Waiting / Part 2
- Feb. 22nd: Three to Thrive – Boundaries that protect your marriage
- March 8th: Three to Thrive – Marriage and Sexual Intimacy
- March 22nd: Three to Thrive – Meeting the emotional needs of your spouse
- April 5th: Three to Thrive – Preparing to Parent